May 1, 2019
It's Moo Free May! Kris catches up with our campaigns manager, Lex Rigby, to discuss our spectacular month of dairy-free action. We're hitting the streets of four UK cities to hand-out free vegan cheese and chocolate, kindly supplied by VBites Foods and Moo Free Chocolates. We revisit our interview with Jerome Flynn, Game of Thrones actor, just in time for our new Everyone’s Going Dairy-Free magazine launch. We also continue our interview series with top vegan athletes. This time, Veronika interviews professional cyclist and vegan of 17 years, Christine Varados.
FIND OUT MORE.
- Latest vegan news including an update on our Magical Viva! Vegan Festival.
- MooFree May: join us on our month-long campaign encouraging the public to ditch dairy products in favour of plant-based alternatives.
- Roisin McAuley debates whether animals should be used for our entertainment.
- Juliet interviews Jerome Flynn, Game of Thrones actor and animal activist.
- Veronika Powell interviews Christine Varados, vegan athlete and professional cyclist.
- Gavin Chappell-Bates hosts his regular dedicated music feature, this month sitting down with Giles Bryant.
ABOUT OUR SHOW.
You can hear this show via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don't forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile device or computer. It's automatic and completely free. Here's how.
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2019. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music used by permission. Produced by EMC, the Easy Media Company.