Mar 2, 2020
March’s podcast celebrates the up and coming release of Viva!’s new ground-breaking documentary – HOGWOOD: a modern horror story. Last summer, Tesco dropped Hogwood pig farm as a supplier following an intense campaign and repeated investigations into horrific conditions there by Viva! investigators. Viva!’s Editor and Associate Director, Tony Wardle, chats to us about how this wonderful victory for animals has transferred into a gripping documentary that is set to launch at the House of Commons at the end of this month. We bring you all the latest news from the Viva! campaigns team, including an interview with campaigner Will Sorflaten about his outreach work in universities across the UK.
FIND OUT MORE
- Latest vegan news including a Mother’s Day of Action for dairy cows and talks with vegan health expert Dr Michael Greger.
- Viva! Campaigner Will Sorflaten chats to us about his university outreach work.
- Interview with Viva! Editor and Associate Director, Tony Wardle about their new ground-breaking documentary – HOGWOOD: a modern horror story.
- Viva! Head of Communications, Roisin McAuley, interviews a vegan barrister fighting for animals and activists.
- Gavin Chappell-Bates hosts his regular dedicated music feature. This month he sits down with Scottish punk rockers, Tragical History Tour.
ABOUT OUR SHOW
You can hear this show via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on lots of other apps and websites. Spread the word! Don't forget to share us on Facebook and Twitter!
Get the latest episode every month, straight to your mobile
device or computer. It's automatic and completely free. Here's
Copyright owned by Viva! Bristol 2020. Not for re-use without our written agreement. All featured music and content used by permission. Produced by Helen Wilson for Viva!.