Sep 1, 2017
As a rainy Summer fades,
we put away the umbrellas and pick up the microphones for our
In show #11, host Kris Townsend brings
you another selection of vegan exclusives from the top floor of
Viva! HQ in Bristol.
Just some of what's coming up...
- VIVA! FESTIVALS. Share the vibes from some of our many vegan
and food festivals across the UK this Summer
- THE ROAD TO WEMBLEY: we talk about the UK's biggest Viva!
Festival coming up
this September at Wembley in London.
- THE MYTH OF 'HUMANE MILK. Listen in as our health campaigner
Veronika Powell joins a live radio discussion to debate this issue
on the BBC,
- SAVED BUT THEN TURNED INTO SAUSAGES: hear our Marketing and PR
Manager Siobhan Dolan join a national radio discussion about
this controversial story
- UK'S FIRST VEGAN CINEMA AD: digital fundraiser Sam Ashman talks
about our exciting and ambitious silver screen fundraising campaign
Hope to Millions",
- MAKING TRAX: Kris shares one of his favourite tunes from
Bristol house music-producer Andy Compton,
- WRITING WRONGS: UK author and journalist Chas
Newkey-Burden tells us how he used his many years of experience
writing about sports and popstars to bring vegan awareness to
national newspaper audiences by blending hard facts with powerful
You can hear this podcast via Apple
Podcasts, Google Play (in the USA) and lots of other apps and
websites. Spread the word! Don't forget to share us on Facebook and
GET THIS FREE PODCAST AUTOMATICALLY ON THE FIRST DAY OF
EVERY MONTH. HERE’S