Jul 1, 2017
KRIS TOWNSEND BRINGS YOU
ANOTHER SUMMER EPISODE - WITH BLEEPING!
From Viva! HQ in
Bristol, UK, here's another hour of vegan news, views and
- SOUNDS: meat-free beats from Liverpool vegan band
- CAMPAIGNS: undercover revelations as we take you behind the
scenes of a chicken slaughterhouse with We Animals
- STARS: award-winning activist, humanitarian, presenter and
VBites founder Heather Mills tells us
why she supports Viva!
- SPORTS: Kris chats to Leeds Rhinos rugby forward
- RHYMES: eye-opening clips from videos by vegan activists
Ed and Erin Janus
- MYTHBUSTING: hear Viva! founder Juliet Gellatley break down
some common misconceptions about veganism in this interview on BBC
Radio 5 Live.
We're now available on Google Play as well as
iTunes and lots of other places online. Hear our episodes and don't
forget to share!
GET THIS FREE PODCAST
AUTOMATICALLY ON THE FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH. HERE’S